- Make sure you create your stable by Thursday night. This year there is not late registering as it's a new format and a shortened season.
- I just created my stable and it appears as if there is no way to form a league. I'll keep investigating, but so far I haven't found any glimmers of hope. If this is the case, that's not good for us. I really enjoyed having our own league. It made things a bit more fun and helped us keep up with our donations to Old Friends.
- If the above is indeed true we have have to get creative on how to create a makeshift league and track who is in, how much money we raise, who wins, etc. My guess is an Excel Spreadsheet will be involved. Welcome to rotisserie league 1995.
- At any rate please sign up a stable and make a donation to Old Friends. Thanks to everyone who has already donated. We are off to a good start this year.
- I probably won't preview nor post the entries for races this year since we don't need to set our stables. But I'll try to have
everyone's favoriteMonday Morning Hot Walk posts.
- Songs will be involved with posts. Might go with a race tie-in, but am thinking of just posting songs/videos that are pure joy as Derby is pure joy.
How about the Go-Go's live in concert in 1981 at a high school gym in Los Angeles playing an early version of 'Vacation'? Pure joy.