Kentucky Derby Road to the Roses Fantasy Horse Racing Blog

A Google search confirms this is the only blog in the world dedicated to the Kentucky Derby Road to the Roses fantasy horse racing game.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Hot Walk: ULhothot Tops The League Table

I don't know about you, but I had a great weekend and this coming week is shaping up to be nice too. 
Appears to be the real deal. 
  • Creative Cause stalked a swift pace and pounced on a game Bodemeister to take the San Filipe. Creative Cause evidently galloped out very strong which is a good sign of possible things to come.   That 7 furlong tune up of the San Vicente appears to be a great public workout as it was touted.  
  • Prospective took the Tampa Bay Derby by out dueling Golden Ticket.  Both were game, but the speed quality of the race appears to be a bit in question. 
  • Trinniberg won the Swale Stakes.  
  • Beyer Speed Figures for the race winners:  Trinniberg-99, Prospective-88, Creative Cause-102.  
  • I took gambles on not picking up Hansen and Creative Cause in my stable.  I do this every year thinking I'm gonna be some wise guy.  So far it hasn't worked out so well.  
  • We only have the Rebel Stakes this coming weekend, but with Baffert's Southwest division winning duo Secret Circle and Castaway meeting up it should keep us entertained.  
  • Congrats to 'ULhothot' for topping our league table this week.  'ULhothot' is actually short for 'UL is my hot hot sex' which is not only an awesome and hilarious username it's totally true right now....well, at least for me. 
  • We just had daylight savings.  Spring is budding which means Derby is just around the corner.  UofL won the Big East and are gonna be playing in my backyard for the Big Dance.  Oh yeah, I'm going. 
So I'll leave you with this song of the day.  Everything in it reflects how I feel right now-the band, the song, the audience, the video in the background.  This is also one of my four-year-old daughter's favorite songs.  There are many things I'll probably fail at in fatherhood, but I already know my girl is hip to good music.  She can be digging John Coltrane and Nina Simone and then slide into Erasure and Le Tigre like nobody's business.   I realize this is Kathleen Hanna's second appearance on the blog.  Yeah, she cool.  Have a great week.
MORE CRACKERS PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment