Kentucky Derby Road to the Roses Fantasy Horse Racing Blog

A Google search confirms this is the only blog in the world dedicated to the Kentucky Derby Road to the Roses fantasy horse racing game.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Post Parade: Robert B. Lewis, Withers, Sam F. Davis

 There's a trio of decent prep races this weekend.  All these are at 
1 1/16 miles which means we are slowly getting closer to that magical distance of 10 furlongs.  

Oh yeah, Road to the Roses hasn't started yet so don't panic.  I just thought I throw the entries in here so everybody gets familiar with some names and the blog concept (There really is no concept.  I need to hire someone with branding expertise).  Honestly don't know much about these horses yet.  Anybody have any thoughts on these races?  No?  Great.  OK.  
  
Remember to sign up for blog updates via e-mail and follow me on Twitter to get your quasi-methamphetamine needs met.  I'm @BredInKentucky.  Thus far I have nine followers.  Nine.  Nine including the Mayor of the City of Roses and Overlay Apparel, 'the official supplier of apparel for Derby contenders Hansen and El Padrino'.  Go figure.  Big prize coming to the lucky person that pushes me into the double digits.  

I had a request of more cowbell.  I hope this doesn't disappoint.  There's a good chance I'll throw in quite a few songs in these posts.  If somehow I landed in a fascist country (for those of you already thinking, 'We ARE living in a fascist country', I'll go ahead and just nod in passive agreement and slowly walk away backwards) with a ruthless dictator who took away all pleasurable things except music I might just say, 'Soooo, we still get to listen to music?  Cool.'  

ENJOY


 

Robert B. Lewis Stakes $200,000
1. Isn't He Clever (KY), C S Nakatani, 118, H Dominguez
2. Liaison (KY), R Bejarano, 123, B Baffert
3. Groovin' Solo (KY), V Espinoza, 118, M K Cho
4. I'll Have Another (KY), M Gutierrez, 118, D F O'Neill
5. Sky Kingdom (KY), M Garcia, 118, B Baffert
6. Rousing Sermon (CA), J Talamo, 118, J Hollendorfer
7. Empire Way (KY), J Rosario, 118, M Harrington
8. Chips All In (KY), A Quinonez, 118, J Mullins


Sam F. Davis Stakes
1. State of Play (KY), A Garcia, 122, H G Motion
2. Holy Highway (FL), A Serpa, 116, D S Ryan
3. Battle Hardened (KY), J R Leparoux, 116, E Kenneally
4. Ecabroni (KY), J Castellano, 116, T A Pletcher
5. Moroccan Brew (FL), R Feliciano, 116, D Ward
6. Neck 'n Neck (KY), J Lezcano, 116, I R Wilkes
7. Fox Rules (NY), H Villa-Gomez, 116, M A Ferraro
8. Ravelo's Boy (KY), J Sanchez, 116, M J Azpurua
9. Burning Time (FL), L R Goncalves, 120, D Fawkes
10. Reveron (KY), F Jara, 120, A C Bezara
11. Prospective (KY), L Contreras, 120, M E Casse 

Withers Stakes
 1. Hakama, 118, J Pimentel, M Trombetta, 5-1
2. Speightscity, 118, D Cohen, G Contessa, 20-1
3. Swag Daddy, 120, J Alvarado, R Dutrow Jr., 10-1
4. King Kid, 116, M Luzzi D Romans, 4-1
5. How Do I Win, 116, C Velasquez, T Pletcher, 10-1
6. Tiger Walk, 118, H Karamanos, I Correas, 6-1
7. Alpha, 120, R Dominguez, K McLaughlin, Even

No comments:

Post a Comment